Ridley Bike Rental with Sportive Breaks
The Fenix SLiC is the result of the continuous evolution of 3 generations of endurance bikes. Back in 2012, Lotto Soudal was looking for a real cobblestone bike. A comfortable bike but with aggressive handling. Hence, the Fenix was born. This Fenix SLiC is our top endurance bike. It combines aerodynamics, thanks to fully concealed cables, with comfort and sublime power transfer.
The rear and top areas of the bike are completely dedicated to comfort: thin rear triangle, 27.2mm seat post and curved top tube. The wide bottom bracket, diamond-shaped down tube, wide head tube and reactive fork are designed to directly convert all your power into speed. Every Watt = Max Speed. Perfect for any rider who wants one bike that shines on any course.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS BIKE DOES NOT COME WITH SPARE TUBES OR A PUNCTURE REPAIR KIT SO PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN
Ridley Fenix SLIC equipped with Shimano Ultegra Di2.
Full Bike Spec – [RIDLEY]Frame Passport Fenix SLiC | Ridley (ridley-bikes.com)
- Available Sizes: S, M, L and XL
- Fork – Fenix, 30T-24T HM UD Carbon, TA 12×100 mm
- Stem – Forza Stratos // 110 mm // Black Glossy
- Handlebar – Forza Cirrus // 42mm (cc) // Stealth Black
- Brakes – Disc
- Tyres – Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 // 700x25c //Folding
- Rear Mech – Shimano Ultegra R8000 // 11s // Long Cage (34T)
- Shifters – Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Cassette – Shimano Ultegra
- Saddle – Selle Italia XR // Black
- Seat Post – Forza Cirrus // 24mm Offset // 350mm // 27,2mm // Stealth Black
What is not provided:
- Insurance – Please read more here
*This may vary by event. Please check the exact details for each event before booking.
Please note that you need to bring your own pedals that go with your shoes. Our mechanic can put your pedals on the bike for you. Sometimes it is possible to pre-book pedals, but you must let us know in advance and check availability. The below pedals are available:
- Look Keo pedals.
- SPD-SL pedals.
Ridley Bikes are available on:
- Gran Fondo Strade Bianche
- Calpe Training Camps
- Gent-Wevelgem Sportive
- Tour of Flanders Sportive (We Ride Flanders)
- Spring Classics Tour
- Paris Roubaix Challenge
- Amstel Gold Race
- Ardennes Classics Tour
- Liege Bastogne Liege Challenge
- Mallorca 312
- Marmotte Gran Fondo
- Etape du Tour
Bike Fit Sheet
When booking your bike with us we will ask you to provide us with some information. With this information, we hope that your bike will be waiting for you at the beginning of a bike trip with a nearly perfect fit. On the first ride, you should listen to your body and see what adjustments need to be made. If you are on a guided tour with us, our mechanic will be on hand to assist you. If you have had a professional bike fit done, then this document can also be provided.
- Inseam (also referred to as seat height):
Your personal bike:
- Make and model:
- Size as claimed by the maker:
Bike fit measurements:
You must measure how the contact points (saddle, pedals, handlebar) relate to one another (in centimetres). Please refer to our chart with bike image.
- A – measurement in cm
- B – measurement in cm
- C – measurement in cm
- D – measurement in cm