3 - 5 nights
£309 | Entry from £145
2024 Mallorca 312 with Sportive Breaks
2024 brings the 15th edition of the Mallorca 312 Sportive. The 2024 date has been confirmed as Saturday 27th April 2024 and Sportive Breaks is an official Tour Operator. Our packages sell out every year so we are now giving you the opportunity to buy your place so you are guaranteed to be on the start line in 2024.
We offer guaranteed entry for Mallorca 312 2024 which allows you to ride any of the 3 distances on offer.
Our packages also offers hotels in Playa de Muro near the start and the finish for 3 or more nights, guided warm-up rides and mechanical support.
Spread your payments: Our payment plan is an interest-free payment method where you will have the opportunity to spread payment for your booking
Guaranteed Entry: Guaranteed entry with choice of distance. Not put in the miles over the winter? Don’t worry as you can decide on the day if you want to drop down a distance (or two)
Private Feed Stop: After the main climbs, we have a private feed stop with savoury food and nutrition. You can drop a day bag off to collect at this feed stop.
Pre-Race Briefing: On Friday evening our guides will run through the route & tips for the race.
Team Support & Mechanic: Available throughout.
Guided Warm Up Rides: On Thursday, Friday and Sunday // route-recon.
Half-board : Half-board basis and all taxes included
Packages and Prices
2024 brings the 15th edition of the Mallorca 312 Sportive. It has become one of the largest Sportives on the calendar; 8,000 cyclists gather from around the world to ride the best roads on Mallorca. There are three routes to choose from: 167km, 225km, and the long distance of 312km.
Iberostar Playa de Muro – 3 to 8 night stays
- From £579 per person based on two people sharing a twin (2 single beds) and 1 double room (1 bed for couple)
- £914 based on single occupancy of a room
- Family and interconnecting double rooms available
EIX Lagotel Playa de Muro – 3 or 4 night stays
- From £309 per person based on two people sharing a twin (2 single beds) and 1 double room (1 bed for couple)
- £379 based on single occupancy of a room
Mar Hotel Playa de Muro – 3 night stays
- From £419 per person based on two people sharing a twin (2 single beds) and 1 double room (1 bed for couple)
- £509 based on single occupancy of a room
- Family, triple and quad occupancy rooms available
- Larger rooms for single, twin or double use available
Included with your weekend
- A choice of hotels very close to the start and finish in Playa de Muro on half board basis with a choice of duration of between 3 and 7 nights with longer stays available on request.
- Guided Warm Up Rides: On Thursday, Friday and Sunday we run guided rides over the best routes in Mallorca including some route recon.
- Private Feed Stop: After the main climbs, we have a private feed stop with savoury food and energy products. You can drop a day bag off to collect at this feed stop.
- Pre-Race Briefing: We collect Sportive entries so you don’t need to queue in line. On Friday evening our team run through the route and give you valuable tips for the race.
- Guaranteed entry to the 2024 Mallorca 312 including the obligatory €12 day license at £145 per entry.
- Private airport transfers from Palma.
- Available Room Types and Arrival Dates (if you require an alternative arrival date or duration, please contact us).
- Bike rental for £265 – More info here
4* hotels close to the start / finish
Guided Warm up Rides
Thursday, Friday and Sunday
From Palma available at a supplement
All breakfasts & dinners
Mechanic stand available all week
Mallorca 312 Entry
Available at £145 for standard entry. Obligatory insurance worth €18 is included
Day To Day
Please make your own arrangements to Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI). You can book airport transfers directly with us to take you to your chosen hotel in Playa de Muro.
Our mechanic will be available at your hotel to assist you with building your bike after travel.
After breakfast and any final bike adjustments, we will take you on a supported, guided ride.
We will deliver your race entry packs today.
There will be a more relaxed ride taking place today, starting in the centre of the island and riding down to Puig Randa.
This evening our bike guides will do a race briefing to run through Mallorca 312 race day logistics and of course the route.
We will have an evening meal together at the hotel
Early breakfasts are arranged in the hotel restaurants
Short roll out from each hotel to start line
Staff available to help with bikes/directions to start
Evening meal to celebrate your achievements
The pens are open from 06:00, ready for a 07:00 start. Participants are expected to complete the race any time from 13:00 (for those on the shorter route) and 21:00. We’ll meet you for post-ride beers at the hotels from 17.00
You can book return airport transfers with us to take you to Palma airport
Sunday guided ride
If you are departing on Monday, join us on our cool-down ride on Sunday.
You're in safe hands
We have a team of highly experienced professionals who have been organising cycling trips for over 25 years. We are members of ABTA and ATOL so book with confidence.
Plenty to choose from
Sportive Breaks offers a huge programme of European Gran Fondo and Cyclo-Sportive events as well as cycling tours and weekenders and cycling hospitality at the Monuments and the Grand Tours.
Spread your payments
Our payment plan is an interest-free payment method where you will have the opportunity to spread payment for your booking. *Selected products. Terms and Conditions apply
We know the routes, we know the roads. We know how the event works and the best hotels for the start and finish. We organise everything for you; transfers, bike transport, additional feed stops, rep support and more.
Mar Suites Playa de Muro
Mar Hotel in Play de Muro is located only 200 metres from the centre and the beach is a short walk across the road. The hotel has an outdoor pool with a sun terrace for you to soak up the sun. You can choose from a buffet restaurant with show cooking or in the evening enjoy the a la carte restaurant. There is also a snack bar and Splash bar round the pool and a lounge bar to enjoy in the evening.
Rooms are air conditioned and decorated with a bright and modern design. All suites have a en suite bathroom, tv and a terrace with small table and chairs.
Playa Esperanza Resort
The Playa Esperanza Resort is located on the beach front in Playa de Muro. Located perfectly for the Mallorca 312 due to close proximity to the start and finish line. The hotel has a wellness centre and spa on site. The hotel is cycling friendly and offers free bike storage. You have a wide range of options for food and drinks with buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner serving a selection of Mediterranean and international dishes. There is a pool bar, snack bar, cocktail lounge and bar area.