Giant Bike Rental with Sportive Breaks
The Giant TCR is a racing bike built for efficiency, control and most importantly speed. Its upgraded tube shaping around the headtube, fork and downtube give you the ultimate control for an incredible racing machine. With added tyre clearance and disc-brakes it can handle any conditions you may encounter, ensuring you can go as fast as you can no matter the weather conditions.
Giant bike sizing;
S – 165cm – 175cm
M – 171cm – 181cm
M/L – 177cm – 187cm
L – 183cm – 193cm
XL – 189cm – 199cm
The Giant TCR Advanced Pro 1 comes with full carbon wheels and 11 speed mechanical ultegra.
- Available Sizes: S, M, M/L, L, XL
- Fork – Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, disc
- Stem – Giant Contact S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm
- Handlebar – Giant Contact S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
- Brakes – Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc
- Tyres – Giant Course 1, tubeless, 700x25c (effective width 28mm)
- Rear Mech – Shimano Ultegra 11 speed mechanical
- Shifters – Shimano Ultegra
- Chainset – Shimano Ultegra 52/36 S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm.
- Cassette – Shimano 11 speed 11-32 or 11-34
- Saddle – Giant Approach
- Seat Post – Giant Variant, composite, -5/+15mm offset
What is not provided:
- Insurance – Please read more here
Our mechanic can put your pedals on the bike for you. It is possible to rent pedals for the duration of this tour, the below pedal types are available;
– Shimano SPD
– Shimano SPD SL
Bike Fit Sheet
When booking your bike with us we will ask you to provide us with some information. With this information, we hope that your bike will be waiting for you at the beginning of a bike trip with a nearly perfect fit. On the first ride, you should listen to your body and see what adjustments need to be made. If you are on a guided tour with us, our mechanic will be on hand to assist you. If you have had a professional bike fit done, then this document can also be provided.
- Inseam (also referred to as seat height):
Your personal bike:
- Make and model:
- Size as claimed by the maker:
Bike fit measurements:
You must measure how the contact points (saddle, pedals, handlebar) relate to one another (in centimetres). Please refer to our chart with bike image.
- A – measurement in cm
- B – measurement in cm
- C – measurement in cm
- D – measurement in cm